Monday, February 20, 2012

Midterm Exams!

This week I'm taking my midterm exams. The courses here are way easier than the ones at Wofford so I'm taking comfort in that, but there are fewer opportunities to make good grades, because instead of a lot of graded assignments, there are two major assignments. There's no room for mistakes. In three of my classes, I just have to write a paper, but I have two actual exams in my other classes: Architecture of London and Women's Studies. Women's Studies is open note, but Architecture of London is going to be difficult. My architecture professor just gives us reading and expects us to teach ourselves. We've had two lectures in 2 months. Soooooo I'm nervous. BUT! In this program, a 70 out of 100 is considered an A, and Wofford takes my letter grades rather than the number. So, if I bomb the test, I'll still get a decent grade. I mean, I'm still going to try, don't worry, parents, but at least I'm not going to die overseas of a panic attack. Anyway, that's pretty much all I'm doing this week except for Thursday when I leave for Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment